Sunday, January 23, 2011

Words.

This weekend was lots of fun. So much derby!
We had a scrimmage against the StL Arch Rival girls so we could get in another WFTDA sanctioned game before the deadline.
I'm still a rookie, so I didn't play- but I sure did cheer a lot!

After, we all went to Hooters (my first time!).. so I indulged with an orange margarita, a giant bbq bacon cheeseburger and fries and later, 3 beers and a half a pack of smokes.
Okay... so I feel off the wagon pretty hardcore, but I jumped right back on today... even if today sucks.

Early this morning (about 1:30 am..) I was sober driving a few ladies home, but instead of actually driving anywhere-- my car had a flat.
Luckily, my Big's pal, Sam, was there to help me out.
I was really thankful he was there to help.
However, now I have to deal with the fact that my car needs to go to the shop.

Not to mention the fact that my phone is SHIT.. totally dead.
I have to leave it plugged in to do anything.
I took it to the craptastic TMobile store... and what did they say? "Oh, it's probably your battery. But we don't sell batteries here."
Um. What? You're a CELL PHONE STORE.

Anyway, I got angry and left the store.. Tomorrow I'll have to hunt down a battery.
And get my tires fixed.
And then have some retail therapy.
Because I deserve it.

If other news.. I skipped the RDWV at least 3 days in a row because I have this magnificent bruise on my inner thigh from a wheel and it hurt to do anything. lol
I'll have to post pictures... it's pretty incredible.

Well.. that's about it.
I'm still debating on the wheels I'm going to buy...
And considering new knee pads.. because I need 'em, bad.

Anyway. It's time to eat dinner.
I'm starving.

xox.

1 comment:

  1. Get back on that wagon babes! ;) Oh and as for cell phone stores; they all suck. Even over here in Europe. I think it's mandatory. ;)

    ReplyDelete