Sunday, January 16, 2011

RDW - day... something.

I've been rather busy this weekend.
It was rather eventful and booze-soaked and awesome.
It included The JM Buttermilk rock n soul revue... The Detectives on steroid. (The Detectives are a 50s/60s cover band, one of which is a a Springfield Roller Girls alum.)
My roommate and I dressed in the style. We looked pretty incredible.

Me and Ellen.
I'm rocking the Victory Rolls but you can't see them in this photo.


I pretty much followed the diet- snacked a little on cashews during a late night study session.

I'm in a real mood today.
There was a comment made... some ridiculous words exchanged..
I'd write about it, but the girl follows my blog and I have tact, so I'll spare the details and say- it hurt my feelings. A lot.

So, instead of sleeping, I'm watching High Fidelity on the couch and updating my blog... A blog which I have nothing to write in currently.

I might've just eaten my feelings in the form of a spoonful of a peanut butter, and a whole wheat tortilla with red sauce and melted cheese.
Yep. Those were the worst things I had in my apartment. LOL

Speaking of breaking the rules.. I did have a few cigarettes this weekend.
It really wasn't as delicious as I remembered, and they all rocked my world so hard I couldn't concentrate on the conversations at hand.

I dunno. The action of smoking is so calming. I need a replacement, because these jolly ranchers are hurting my mouth.

Hmm.
Nothing to write about.
I wish we had practice during the weekend.

Tomorrow is the second day of RDW on skates... It's killer. My quads are still hurty.

Sorry this is such a lame post. Sandra Day O'Slaughter and I stayed up until 8:30am. She's good people.
I'm glad she's my derby big sis.
In fact, she gave me my greatest derby compliment yet- "You bring it." + "I think you're gonna hit harder than me."



On that note.
I'm going to watch Adventureland because it makes me feel better about my failed plans/lack of plans for after graduation.

xox.

3 comments:

  1. I really hope it wasn't me...if so, please tell me, for I never meant to hurt you in any way. It might be the translation from Dutch to English? :( Hang in there! I'm proud of you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl. :) You're so darn cute! It wasn't you- it was someone in my league!
    You're doing so good! Don't smoke- you'll hate it and it'll make you sad! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I was worried. You keep up the good work, and well...everything! :)

    ReplyDelete