Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RDWV - bane of my existence.

FINALLY. A crappy picture of my first big girl bruise!

I've really been a big ol' puss lately- I'm hoping it's because the PMS (pronounced in my league like "PIMS")...

Regardless! Things are good!
Last night's practice was brutal. I wasn't sure how brutal it was until I did the RDW video today. My muscles were so sore... I blame the Sandwich Hitting drills.

Elections are Tuesday.
Which is awesome AND sucks... since, you know, I have an orchestra concert that night, and in order to run, you have to be present.
Which SUCKS. Because, hello, orchestra, you're ruining my Derby life this semester.
I don't know what to do. I want to be on the board so I can help make things better- I do NOT want to wait a whole year before I can do so.

Anyway. I 'll figured out that conundrum tomorrow, I guess, with times and such. Maybe I can do both. :)
(wishful thinking... but I'm crossing my fingers anyway)

In other news, I wanted to order pads tonight... but I can't seem to make a decision to save my life.
Or maybe it's that I know what I want, but can't find a whole set of 187s. There's a package on Bruisedboutique.com that has 187 knees and elbows, but protec or triple 8 wrist guards... Which would be fine, but I already have those wrist guards.

See? WHINY.

Oh well! In other news, I went shopping. Which was glorious.
I bought two pairs of jeans, two new bras and 5 pairs of panties from Victoria's Secret. (love! perfection!) I also bought a roll-on version of Kat Von D's perfume 'Saint' to try it before I really commit to $60.
I'm probably going shopping again, because I have to dress like a guidette for a birthday party soon.
I am ill-equipped to dress as a guidette, so, to the mall I go.

What else.
Not much.. I got my phone situation settled- it was still under warranty, so they're sending me a new battery fo' free. (Technically, they're sending it to my parent's house since that's the billing address... and then they'll send it to me.)
I got the tires looked at/fixed. Pain in the ass, but it's alright.

And, if that wasn't enough- now I have a headlight out. Hooray.
So now I have to go get that fixed.
I also need an oil change, and for them to fix my windows. At least 2 of the 4 would be nice.
And maybe get my heat looked at-- it's not really heating much anymore.
Or maybe, I could just buy a new car. For $1,000 I could probably get an okay car that runs and works better than Big Sassy.

Moving on to something more positive.
Tomorrow the girls from SRG and boys from ODB are going to Ernie Bigg's Dueling Piano Bar to win some random contest which will result in lots of free pizza and 50 cent Coors draws.
And yes, I'll be partaking. I've done really well the last few days (despite the fact that I ate an extra waffle and drank nearly half a gallon of milk in the last 24 hours)... So, I'm going to wear my new pants, my new bra/panties and Enjoy a night where I don't have to count calories.
(And then feel like shit the next day, but it's totally worth it.)

And let's face it- I'll probably bar hop tomorrow. PBar then Bugsy's then The Outland to see the Detectives play. I love them! SO much fun. (And I'm usually significantly intoxicated by that time since I know my ex will be there with his slutty, awful, horrible, backstabbing new girlfriend. I promise I'm not bitter or angry anymore- It's just strange that we have friends in common and we frequent the same establishments. Especially since it was my establishment first.)

Hm.
I got nothing else.. except a few ibuprofen and some Propel to wash it down so my ribs will feel better.

Goodnight, all.
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment