Monday, January 17, 2011

RDW - day somethingsomething.

My newest weakness is peanut butter. Straight out of the jar with a spoon.
Wait.. just kidding. It's always been my weakness, but now since it's the sweetest thing in my apartment, I love it.
I do have a new found love for chunky peanut butter. It's so.. hearty. lol :)

Hmm... today I slept in (no class, woo woo!), woke up and ate breakfast, which consisted of: 2 egg omelet, spinach, some cheese and a Bartlett pear with coffee, sweetened with Truvia. (And 2 glasses of water- seems I can't drink enough!)

Then the roomie ( http://shineon516.blogspot.com/ ) and I did the video. Second day with skates on- AND I didn't cheat my planks or hydrants! (which, by the way- hydrants are made by the devil.)
Hooray! I also put on a sports bra that I haven't been able to wear since I bought it.
...maybe this will teach me to try things on!

Lunch consisted of grilled salmon and 3 cups of salad with mixed veggies and fat free/low fat italian dressing. Delish!! It was my first attempt at Salmon, so I'm really proud of myself!
I rolled it in some olive oil and salt and pepper and stuck it in the George Foreman grill. Voila! Perfect delicious salmon.

Tomorrow, I shall conquer shrimp. We'll see how that goes. LOL

Dinner was... kind of cheated. Delicious but cheated. About 1/2 cup cottage cheese, and a whole wheat tortilla with red sauce, cheese, spinach leaves, and tomatoes and onions.
...but then I ate it like a burrito.
Delicious! And filling! Hooray!

I woke up super crab-ass this morning, luckily the roommate is learning to handle my moods. haha
Moods that happen to be a little less crazy and often ever since I started the challenge.

The thing is- I'm hypoglycemic. And I was really angry and bitter about it for a while.
I would feel sick really often, and my blood sugar was really difficult to maintain.
My moods were crazy, and few people cared to brave them.
But now. I feel completely different. My blood sugar has stabilized- giving up white sugar and flour helped tremendously.
I sleep better. I'm happier in general.
And dammit, I just feel better.
I totally thank the challenge for that.
Let's face it- we're derby girls. Anything with 'challenge' in the title, we're going to do it- and we're going to kick its ass! Because that's how we roll. (pun intended ;D)

Then I had a few teaspoons of peanut butter. And soon, I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow, I'm selling my blood (plasma for rollercon!), going to class, orchestra rehearsal, then Horn Studio then practice!
It's a late practice, but I'm still excited.

Hmm. I guess that's it for the moment.

I had a random "i remember this moment" about the ex tonight. Super random, as it never happens anymore.
It was a happy memory.. But it made me think of other stuff.
Shrug. I think I just want someone to snuggle, that's all. :)

ANYWAY.
Have a good day tomorrow, everyone. :)

xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment