Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Derby.
:) Tonight was the first night. I am SO in love. I cannot wait until Thursday's practice. That is all. :) :DDDD

Friends.
My Thursday night family is comprised of the most incredible people I've ever met. (other than my besties at home- duh.) They are some of the most gracious, accepting, wonderful, giving people I've ever encountered. Seriously. I am a very lucky girl to have the people I have, and the support group and the people who actually WANT to spend time with me. That's new. People who WANT to hang out with me, they WANT me around, they WANT me to hang out on a Monday night while we do nothing, and Thursdays when we have the Detectives extravaganza. These people want me around, and shocker: I want to be around them. And that, my friends, is the most incredible of all.
I have good people in my life, and for that, I am truly blessed.

School.
Turns out, I'm going to have to drop my classes and work. Which is fine. People do that all the time.... I never thought it would happen to me, but it turns out, it did, and that's the reality. Now, I deal with it and move on. Because, that's what I do: I deal and then move on. So. I will be looking for another job that I can work full time without want to stab myself in the face.
I can't decide if I want to apply at the Humane Society and be a kennel tech... or try the cupcakery downtown.... I mean, then I wouldn't have to drive at all.
I might also go back to Second Baptist and keep playing for them. The money wasn't bad at all.
And I'll keep old navy to work during the weekends/evenings... might as well, right?
I'm just gonna be working a lot... And hopefully in the spring, I'll student teach and get out of Dodge- maybe get a TA spot doing grad work.

Him.
We've been talking a little. It's still strained and awkward... But I'm slowly realizing all the weirdo things I did and the times I was an awful person to him and of course, the fact that i smothered him. WINNER. I am a winner.
We just never quite figured it out. There was so much love and not enough reason. So, Maybe it'll work out between us someday, just not now.
And yeah, it hurts. But that's the reality of the situation. He wasn't perfect, and I wasn't perfect, and maybe someday when we both get our shit figured out, we'll can be perfect for each other. We'll see.

But for now, i'm just focusing on how I need to pay rent next week and I currently have $19.
I've been badgering my landlord from the Normal House to send me my deposit/rent... She FINALLY responded today. I guess phone calls and texts everyday is a little much and she was annoyed. YAY!
I'm working on the HHS director now... jerk.
He still hasn't paid me from last summer yet. What an ass.
Do I have to sic his band boosters on him again? Because I will. It's just a pain in the ass. I shouldn't have to go chasing people down to get paid- just be a professional, goddamnit and give me my money.
Otherwise, I will facebook stalk you and email you everyday until you do.
GAH.

shrug.
I have shit i need to figure out and it mostly has a lot to do with money.
And I guess my religion, too.
I dunno. I'm gonna let that happen on its own.

Hmmmmm..
okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment