Friday, July 9, 2010

my god, i have been made a fool of.. time and time again.

question is.
do i continue to let it happen? or leave the situation altogether?

i might've done something bad.
something good girlfriends shouldn't do.
but it certainly made my doubts a fact.

but funny thing is...
I laughed.
I don't really think that's a normal reaction.

I've seen and read some hilarious things.
And I don't think my reaction should be to laugh.
I mean, granted, I'm a bit angry too- I'm shaking.
But I'm laughing.
What the fuck else am I supposed to do?

I need to be sleeping.
But I feel like i could run a fucking marathon right now.

hahahahahaha
my life... could seriously be made into a movie.

maybe i will write that book after all... my life has too much good material to waste NOT writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment