Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't really begin to describe how excited I am for this semester.
Everything is just... different now.
It's all new for real this time. :)

No more crazy sorority drama, no more crazy fraternity drama, no more crazy boyfriend drama.
It's just me now.
For the first time.

Wow... that's true.
For the first time, my college education is just about ME and my future.
It's not about some greek organization or a failing relationship with a guy.
It's just about my success.

That's so awesome.

(yep, just had an epiphany.)

ANYWAY.
Classes.
I'm taking:
Latin 101.
Intro to Anthro. (with Dave Byers, my field supervisor from jordan. haha)
Orchestra.
Greek Civ.

I was going to take Women In Islam with Dr Walker.... but it's on Thursday nights, and I have practice.
I might email the team to see if I can still take the class and still be on the team.
I'd rather skate than read books... but it's a subject I'm into...


well. that's enough for now. I'm STARVING.
I've been awake for 3 hours and I've only had 2 glasses of orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment