Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You read my emails. I know you do.

I don't understand why you'll read and save my emails, and nothing else... but then you won't respond at all.

TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON. Tell me what can do to help.
Because I want to help and I want to be there...
But if you don't help yourself first... I can't even be your friend.

The situations you put yourself in are toxic... and I've worked too hard to make my life fruitful and promising. The people and situations you allow yourself to be around are making it impossible for you to grow into the man I saw glimpses of...

I can't make you grow up- you have to realize that that fraternity is terrible for you, that you can't live in your older brother's footsteps, that your roommates are awful people who drag you down, and you need to be in a better situation.

I can't help with that.
I still love you, and I want the best for you.
But you have to want it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment