Monday, September 6, 2010

Dear You,

Everytime I hear a story about you, or talk to you... I am reminded why I am still so madly in love with you. Today I heard a story about how you were a really incredible friend to someone I love dearly, and it melted my heart. Again. And I hate that so much.
I want to hate you- but I know you're not a dick. You're a decent human being, and I can bitch and complain about whatever I can think of... but you were a wonderful boyfriend, and person.

I hope you're doing okay, since you won't talk to me. I know you're sick since we chatted a little yesterday.... And I hope you get better. I really wish I could be the one to take care of you... But right now, I'm taking care of myself.

I still miss you, I still love you, I still want you.

I just need the best of you, and not the half-assed part of you.
Because I'm working on me, and someday, someone will get the best of me.
Maybe it'll be you.
And maybe it won't.

But tonight, I miss you.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment