Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's Sunday. woo?
I took Ellen and Tessa to open skate last night; they had fun- of which I am glad.
Tessa was terrified, but in the end, she had fun.
They want to go again tonight- but alas, I think the skateport is closed, which sucks, because I really need to buy outdoor wheels for the parade tomorrow.

Nate's parents are in town.
His mom really would like to see me.
I find that awkward, and strange.... I hope she loves Nate as much as she loves me! haha?
Nate texted me all day yesterday, because I responded to a twitter of his....
I told him that just when I convinced myself I hated him is when he's nice to me, and throws me for a loop.
I told him I don't know how to deal with it, because it confuses me.
He said he didn't want to have that talk then.
But kept texting me about how he's sick and didn't want to sober drive etc etc etc.

Weird.

Then I had weird dreams.
Seriously weird dreams.

And now, i'm eating random things for breakfast.
And I'm still tired.

I'm kind of hoping that there's no open skate on one hand... because it's Sound of Music Sunday at Tessa's.
But on the other hand- i need outdoor skates.
I wonder if skateboard wheels work the same?
Because if so, there's a skateshop downtown that's open till 5....

hmm.
Well, more Corpse Bride, less typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment