Monday, September 13, 2010

My weekend was so jam-packed I barely had a moment to breathe.
I certainly didn't get much sleep... and I drank a lot of beer.
I wish every weekend could be this way.
I'm so so blessed to have the derby girls in my life.

Actually, I'm blessed to have all my ladies in my life.
Strong, wonderful, beautiful women.
It's just awesome to be surrounded by so much power and grace and love.
My ladies are fierce.

I wish I had more time to write, because that's all I feel like doing- camping out in my cave (see also: room), putting in a scary movie, and then just writing and reading until forever.

Speaking of reading.. I'm going to need to step it up with my homework. I really suck lately.
And I want to keep my GPA up.
I don't know what I'm doing after I graduate, but if I decide to go to Grad School, I want a good gpa.
(Even though GPAs don't matter in the real world.)

I just want to get out of college eventually.
I want a job. I want real hours and real paychecks.
I want weekends off and my evenings free.
I want a real life schedule.
I'm extremely excited about it.
So much so that everyday, I consider dropping my classes and getting a job and making money.
Because I have no motivation for classes that don't matter in my life (Because really, once I get my Ed degree, I'm outtie5k. I'm dropping Antiquities and getting out of MoState.)... And I'm so tired of my crazy schedule all the time.

Like today.
Class 11:%0 and 12:55, then work 3-7:30.
I don't even know what the hell my schedule is half the time..


Regardless.
I must leave for my stupid 3.5 hour shift...

No comments:

Post a Comment