Saturday, October 2, 2010

I feel different today.
I miss 'it'.
I want to be in 'it' with someone. I want that feeling again.

In other news, my shoulders hurt like a bitch from hitting.

I can't wait to outdoor skate with Amy.
The parking garage is a great idea. (thanks ted!)

I just want to get better.
I know I sucked on Thursday... but I still felt successful, you know?

It's interesting.

I think I'm sucking at school this semester..
I'm just so done.. I'm over taking classes.
Give me a job with real hours and real paychecks and benefits, and time off for derby, and I'll be a happy camper.
...I dont think my parents would like that much.... Because I would rather work at the Humane Society or a bakery than use my degree...
But hell, how are we supposed to know where life will take us?

No comments:

Post a Comment