Sunday, October 31, 2010

that boy might be turning out to be pretty okay.
and if nothing else, i'll have a new friend out of our incessant texting.

in other news, i'm going home this weekend and I'm really excited about it.
i'm stoked to hang out with my nieces and nephew and finally be at my nephew's birthday.
I better start thinking about a present...

then next weekend, i might be journeying to KC again (or StL... jury's still out) for a Reel Big Fish show. :)
I have yet to see them live and now that they're in my top 5 favorite bands, it's high time i go.
Plus, it's for Rachel's birthday, and that's a bigger plus.

And YAY I can watch The Walking Dead on amctv.com which is SO exciting.
I thought I was going to miss out on the whole series because we don't have tv.

So, for tonight, I think I'll watch Eternal Sunshine and go to sleep early(ish).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment