Monday, October 18, 2010

I think it might be time to meet someone new.
Just meet them. Have a new dude friend I can hang out with and talk to and perhaps cuddle on occasion.

I'm still hung up on Nate, and that's okay.
But it would be nice to have some sort of male companionship.
Nothing serious. Nothing too emotional.
Just... something.
I miss that something-ness.

In other news.
DERBY.
Hometown Throwdown is Sunday.
I'm on the orange team, and I can't wait to beat some Black Team ass.

It's friend time with Hodges soon.. we both have fun stories to tell each other. And probably some beer to drink. :)

Friday is the Outland fundraiser for the team.
I'm pretty super stoked about it, since it's my favorite place ever AND I'll be with the ladies (and dudes).

Yessssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment