Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My derby name should've been Juice Box.

Who feels like a pussy for leaving practice early tonight?

This girl.

I thought it was because I was being a pussy and not skating well and blahblahblah...
But the Derbonic Plague has begun in our league.

I started developing a cough yesterday....
Then tonight, I got extremely dizzy after a sprinting drill (hence why I thought I was being a pussy)... I had some water... Started to cough, immediately juiceboxed (see also: barfed a lot)... got tunnel vision, my face/skin was so hot and red...

I don't know.
I've never experience that before.
So, I laid on the floor for a while, took off my gear so my skin would cool down...

Eventually decided I was less dizzy and could drive home, and left.

I'm at home now, half an hour later...
My face is still red and hot and my head is pounding.

I'll be having some tea, going to bed early, and hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Sigh.
Sometimes I feel like a derby failure.... even if I don't feel well and I can't help it...

1 comment:

  1. Stay hydrated, Motrin if you have a fever. If it goes for more than two days go see a doctor. <3

    ReplyDelete