Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Running > Eating my feelings.

I'm currently still sweating my balls off from tonight's work out.

I didn't have the greatest day, and I didn't have the greatest welcome home.
Which... both left me furious, if I'm being honest.
I'm a self-admitted control freak, and I had the fury.

So, I grabbed Nemesis (my zune) and high tailed it to the gym... where I proceeded to do 30 minutes of interval sprints.
Which isn't bad for a girl who hasn't gone for a run on purpose in.... six months?

After that, I did a few overhead rows, just because I like them.

My long-distance trainer, Mary Lou Wretched, sent me my new plan - 3 days a week for 3 weeks.
I'll be starting it on Monday (because I'm weird and I have to start plans at the beginning of the week or I'll feel really weird about it...), and I'm super excited.

I'm ready to have a plan.
I'm ready to work my ass off - literally and figuratively.

I'm FINALLY sick and tired of being sick and tired and here's to Day 3 of actually doing something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment