Monday, November 7, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Well. There was a whole week I didn't work out.
It was a sad week.

However! With the help of a highly motivated friend now workout buddy, I'm back on the wagon and working out 6 days a week again.

My pal Anna, has decided to be Team Awesome and work out with me.'
Afterall, my facilities are 'free'. (See also: included in my rent)... So why not utilize them?

I upped my hip sled weight today. I decided that cruising along and not challenging myself is exactly how I got to this lethargic, lazy-ass point.
I'm currently hip sledding my body weight. Which doesn't sound like much, considering everyone should probably be able to do that... But it's been YEARS (like 5+) since I've lifted.
Honestly, I've missed it. A lot.
I forgot what a power trip lifting is.
I always feel so strong lifting - even if I'm doing over-head rows at like, 33 pounds. :)
Each rep I finish is a huge sense of accomplishment.

Life is just better with work outs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment