Monday, April 18, 2011




I just popped a few ibuprofen in preparation for a 3 hour car ride to Arkansas...
This should be an adventure.

My brother and I didn't get sick or hurt a lot as kids.. So, now that we're adults (I'm 25, my brother is 32?), and we get sick or hurt... we're helpless whiny babies. My brother- who is married and has 2 children- texted me "My belly hurts. Where is mom???"
I laughed at him... But then again, if I didn't have E, the wonderful roommate, I'd probably cry a lot more than I do now. lol
(I cried yesterday because I was having a breakdown and missed the first movement of my last orchestra concert. Because I'm a winner. So i stood backstage and cried - technically, I made it in time for the downbeat, but I was backstage, not ON it. The guest Tenor patted me on the back, gave me some clean papertowels for my hot mess of a face, and told me to sneak in at the beginning of the second movement. Lovely man, he was.)

anyway. more later, must depart!

No comments:

Post a Comment