Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Thursday/Practice Day/Rainy Day playlist so far...

It's okay to be jealous that my music is so awesome... but it's also okay to steal this list ;D
(I'm honestly only doing this because I don't want to do my homework. lol)


1. Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over
2. Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
3. Glee Cast - Fat Bottom Girls
4. Valerie - Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson
5. Jessica's daily Affirmation.. which isn't a song, but completely adorable.
6. Cee Lo Green - Fuck You
7. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home
9. Kesha - We R Who We R
10. The Starting Line - The Best of Me
11. Paramore - Fences
12. The Ettes - Crown of Age
13. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
14. Cake - Stickshifts and Safetybelts
15. Cake - Love You Madly

No comments:

Post a Comment