Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SOOOOOOOOO much to do!

Not only am I on the Board of Directors as a Skater Representative, but I'm also the new committee head of bout planning.

The only problem is that I've never played in a bout.
Sure, I've been to several, but I've never played in one, and I am concerned that with me, and a committee full of rookies, we might overlook the needs/wants of the players.

Moving on! In my new role, I'll be looking into making our bouts super fun and exciting. What kinds of things does your league do to make your fans feel welcome and appreciated? What kinds of games do you play before the bout or during halftime?

My Derby Big Sis said that it's all about creating an experience that makes people want more more more.
I agree with her, it's just hard to see what's not to love about a derby game, and I forget that non-derby folk DO need more...

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment