Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been a while.

I haven't written in a while because I haven't done anything worth writing about.
I've been sick with the Derby-Itis/Derby-sickness/Derby-flu for the past week.
Lazy and sick and whining. I'm a real terror when I'm sick.

But. I'm getting better. I still have serious man-voice and cough from time to time, but I'm getting better. (I daresay the coffee has been helping ;D)

I experienced my first BOD meeting. It was interesting. I'm excited (and nervous) to see the inner-workings of the league.
Although sometimes I do feel a little in over my head being a rookie in my elected position, my fellow Skater Reps are really helping me out. :)

What else? Hmm.....
Nothing, really. I've been rocking out to Glee's version of Baby by Justin Bieber all day because I'm a big nerd. :D


well, that's about it for now. The RDWC is almost over, even though I feel like I lost a week being sick. So, I'll have to work harder after the Challenge is over so I can look awesome for Rollercon ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment