Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To-Do List

Feeling a little overwhelmed, but trying to kick ass and take names as much as possible..
It's hard when I have all these things on my plate:

-Finals week.
-Music of the Renaissance final [check!]
-Research paper due.
-One big project due.
-My first bout.
-Find some monies to pay for trip out to said first bout.
-Pay MSU bill
-Register for summer classes
-Pay bill for ER trip [send FinAid packet]
-Get an effing job
-Finish my piano proficiency test [Scheduled for Friday Morning]
-Horn studio Mock Juries (directly after we're leaving for Indy.. my car is actually leaving a bit later than planned because I have this...)
-Pack for Indy.. At least my clothes are clean.
-Get my Sugars back from Pearce - someone remind me of that later. [getting them Thursday]
-Go to class... which is what I'm working on right now :/
-Not fail out of college. Which I think is pretty important, since I have 6 hours left...
-Start training to Ref Ozark's Derby Brigade games... :D



This semester just seemed to fly by.
Which is totally fine.
But now it's finals week and I feel rather stressed out.
Typically when I feel like this, I go for a run and then I feel like I can conquer the world.
Sigh. I want Alice to completely heal so I can freakin' work out!

That's enough of my ramblings, I'm just procrastinating now...

No comments:

Post a Comment