Friday, May 6, 2011

Hype tunes

It seems derby teams are always looking for a sweet intro song... So, these are the suggestions I sent to my captains...

Some of them are incredibly high-octane hype songs, some of them are feminist indie rock... Some just make me wanna skate real fast... some of them are hilarious because of the lyrics...

SO. If my team had a mix cd.. this would be the one I would create.

Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Seven Deadly Sins - Flogging Molly
Fat Bottom Girls - Queen (or Don't Stop Me Now)
My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
A-W-E-S-O-M-E - Reel Big Fish
Starstrukk - 3OH!3
Bottoms Up - Trey Songz Ft. Nikki Minaj
Ramalama (Bang Bang) - Roisin Murphy
Queen of the World - Ida Maria
Just a Girl - No Doubt
Stupify or Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
Pistol Grip Pump - Rage Against the Machine
Spit or Brackish - Kittie

If I could choose a Peaches song, and be wildly inappropriate.. it would be Fuck the Pain Away

No comments:

Post a Comment