Monday, December 12, 2011

reason #9234 why I love roller derby.

Coqtiz: Anyone else frequently fantasize about ruling the post-apocalyptic zombie-riddled Earth with a pack of roller girls and Mad Max?

Me: Constantly.

Coqtiz: I always picture you standing there on skates, one toe stop down, snarling with your bloody machete at your side.

Me: Oh HELL YES.

Coqtiz: Id never glorify the deaths of billions of people, but I wanna be prepared. It just so happens that my plans include hot pants.

Me: keep talking.. these quotes just keep adding to my facebook :)

Coqtiz: This is all due to my lack of Internet and abundance of zombie games/shows/movies. And my raw ore of badassery.

Me: yep. Just snorted. :)

Coqtiz: You’re gonna hafta subdue all snorts in the post-apocalyptic world. Zombies can hear snorts and chortles from miles away.

Me: Oh you’re right.. I need to snarl more and snort less.. Lucky it’s not the apocalypse yet!

Coqtiz: This is why we’re preparing now. Don’t wanna get caught with our hot pants down!

No comments:

Post a Comment