Thursday, October 22, 2009


I'm sick.
Again.
Nate, precious honey, gave me the stomach flu.
Luckily I don't love him any less.
AND he brought me a care package. <3<3<3
Last night, after I got sick, and consequently ruined our date night, he brought me 2 things of SunnyD, 2 things of Sprite, and a box of Saltines.
He's wonderful.
I'm a very very lucky girl.


So, this weekend we have a Saturday off together.
And I'm suggesting we get out of town.
He likes this idea.
And I'm glad.
So, I'm thinking a few places. I had to ask for opinions/suggestions... because I was clueless.
We can't do the bed and breakfast thing, because our parents wouldn't be kosher..
So a day trip would be nice.

Maybe, Oklahoma City, Lake of the Ozarks, Eureka Springs AR.... we shall see i suppose!

I'm gonna start another movie :( Sigh.
I hate being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment