Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's been a long time since I came around...

I promise... I will update soon. I have so much to write about! Things like.. Rollercon! And... bout planning! And committees! And cliques! And derby... in general! Maybe I'll even throw in some ridiculous and witty anecdotes about my own life... Like how I had a date with a boy who is a LARPer... and then he moved to KC about a week later... and took my brownie pan with him when he left. And I want it back! Or like how Psycho Suzie and I are roommates... and we're moving this week. Or how I want to move to Dallas because the men of Dallas Deception are lovely and handsome and incredible... and they took me to my first strip club. lol :) Or.... something else awesome and entertaining. But until then.... Keep on keepin' on. Or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment